Beef tendon provides many nutrients such as protein, fat, zinc, iron and a very large content of collagen… In particular, beef tendon is very useful for the skin and has the effect of reducing stress, fatigue, enhancing resistance for the body. Thanks to its characteristic crunchy texture, beef tendon has become a favorite dish of many people. However, this is also a disadvantage, making it difficult for the processor. If you do not know how to cook, you will make beef tendons tough and lose inherent nutrients.
Burnt beef tendon with garlic
- 700g beef tendon
- Onion, lemongrass, ginger, garlic
- Five flavors, cashew color
- Seasoning, monosodium glutamate, ground pepper, fish sauce, oyster sauce, cooking oil
How to make garlic beef tendon
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
- Onion peeled, cut areca.
- Peel and slice ginger.
- Lemongrass washed, cut into pieces.
- Crushed garlic, minced.
- When you buy beef tendon, you wash it and put it in a pot to boil. You put in a pot of water ½ teaspoon of seasoning, half of the areca onion, sliced ginger, lemongrass cut into pieces, and then close the lid. Cook with low heat until the beef tendon is soft, then turn off the heat and take out the beef tendon.
Step 2: Marinate beef tendons
– After taking out, you put the beef tendon in cold water for about 5 minutes to make the beef tendon crispy and then take it out to dry. Then, cut the beef tendon into bite-sized pieces.
– Put beef tendon in a bowl with ½ teaspoon of seasoning, ½ teaspoon of fish sauce, ½ teaspoon of monosodium glutamate, ground pepper, ½ teaspoon of five spices, ½ teaspoon of cashew color, ½ teaspoon of oyster sauce and a little minced garlic. Mix well and marinate beef tendons for about 30 minutes.
Step 3: Fry beef tendon
You put the pan on the stove, add cooking oil, wait until the oil is hot, add the marinated beef tendon and fry until golden brown. Next, remove to a plate lined with greaseproof paper.
Step 4: Stir-fry garlic
You put 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in the pan, add minced garlic and saute until golden brown, then add the beef tendon and stir-fry. Season to taste, then turn off the heat and put on a plate.
So the garlic beef tendon is complete. You can enjoy the dish with sweet and sour fish sauce and laksa leaves, cucumbers to feel the full flavor of burnt garlic beef tendon.
Braised beef tendon
- 500g beef tendon
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 200g shiitake mushrooms
- 2 packs of braised beef seasoning
- 1 pack of braised beef sauce
- Garlic, lemongrass, ginger
- Fresh coconut water
- Salt, rock sugar, seasoning seeds, cooking oil, fish sauce
How to make braised beef tendon
Step 1: Prepare beef tendons
– When you buy beef tendon , you wash it, soak it in diluted salt water to remove the bad smell.
Next, you put the beef tendon in a pot of water, add 1 tablespoon of salt, a few slices of ginger for aroma, and then boil the beef tendon until cooked.
– Then, you take the beef tendons into cold water, then cut into bite-sized pieces.
Step 2: Marinate beef tendons
You put the beef tendon in a bowl, marinate it with 2 packages of braised beef seasoning, a little minced garlic, mix well and marinate for 30 minutes to absorb the spices evenly.
Step 3: Stir-fry beef tendons
You put the cooking oil and minced garlic into the pot, then add the marinated beef tendons and stir well. Next, add the braised beef sauce package and stir-fry thoroughly until the beef tendons are evenly absorbed and fragrant.
Step 4: Store beef tendons
– When beef tendons soak, you put fresh coconut water into the pot. Then add rock sugar, salt, and fish sauce to the pot to taste.
When the water boils, add a sufficient amount of water to boil. Next, you peel carrots and potatoes, cut them into pieces and cook them together.
– Shiitake mushrooms you soak in water and then wait until the carrots and potatoes are almost cooked, then add them together. Cook until the ingredients are cooked, then turn off the stove.
So complete the dish of braised beef tendon, you put it in a bowl, sprinkle coriander and pepper on top and you’re good to go!
With the simple way to make burnt garlic beef tendon and braised beef tendon, as simple as above, hope you will bring delicious meals to your family!