Stir-fried snail with water spinach
Stir-fried snail with water spinach ingredients
– 500g snails
– 500g water spinach
– Garlic, lemongrass, dried onion, ginger
– Salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper, sugar, cooking oil
How to make fried snail with water spinach
– Step 1: Snail you should choose the ones that are still fresh. After buying, you wash the snails and soak them in rice water with a few slices of chili to clean the snails of dirt.
– Step 2: Next, you put the snails into a pot of boiling water with lemongrass cut into pieces, smashed. Then take out the snail meat so that it is still whole. Slice the snail meat into thin slices, then marinate with seasoning seeds, monosodium glutamate, and sugar, mix well with chopsticks for the snail meat to absorb the spices.
– Step 3: Water spinach you pick up the leaves and the old root, then soak with diluted salt water, then wash and dry.
– Step 4: You put cooking oil in the pan, when the oil is hot, add the garlic and fry until fragrant. Next, add the snail meat and stir-fry to hunt, then put it in a bowl. Next, you add the desired vegetables into the pan to stir-fry quickly, when the water spinach is just cooked, add the snails, mix them quickly, and then put the dish on a plate.
So, I’ve completed the recipe for stir-fried snails with water morning glory. With this dish, you can also add noodles to make stir-fried noodles with water spinach and snails!
Fried snail with satay
Ingredients for fried snails with satay
– 1kg snails
– 1 piece of ginger
– Dry onion
– Garlic, chili
– Fish sauce, monosodium glutamate, sugar…
How to make fried snail with satay
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– When you buy the snail, you also wash it, then soak it in water to wash the rice and cut it with chili slices for 3 hours to quickly release the dirt.
– Ginger you take peeled, washed, chopped.
– Dried onion, peeled garlic. Thinly slice the dried onions, and mince the garlic.
– Fresh chili washed, sliced.
Step 2: Stir-fry snails with satay
– After soaking, you bring boiled snails with water with a few slices of ginger or crushed lemongrass. When the snails are cooked, take out the snail meat, slice it, and put it on a plate. Put the pan on the stove, add the cooking oil, when the oil is hot, add the dried onions and garlic and fry until fragrant. Next, you add 3 tablespoons of satay, sliced chili, stir well. Stir for about 5 minutes, add the snails evenly and season with fish sauce, sugar, and monosodium glutamate to taste. Sauté the snails for about 10 minutes, then turn off the heat.
Step 3: Done
So complete the fried snail with satay, now you just need to put the snail on a plate and add a few strands of laksa leaves on top to be able to enjoy it.
Sauteed Snails with Garlic Butter
Ingredients for fried snails with garlic butter
– 1kg of snails
– 50g of garlic
– 2 lemons
– 1 little laksa leaves
– Cooking oil, granulated sugar, monosodium glutamate, salt
How to make sauteed snails with garlic butter
Step 1: Similar to the above two methods, first clean the snails and then bring them to a boil. Then cut the snails into bite-sized slices.
Step 2: Peel the garlic cloves, then mince them finely. After that, put the pan on the stove, put 2 tablespoons of cooking oil in the pan, and then add the garlic to fry until fragrant. When the garlic turns light yellow, add 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar to the garlic. Fry until the garlic is crispy, turn off the heat, use a rack to remove the garlic to drain the oil.
Step 3: Use another pan, add butter, when melted, add snails and stir fry quickly. Season the snails with spices including: ½ teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of sugar, ½ teaspoon of pepper, ½ teaspoon of MSG. Next, you add minced chili, ½ part of non-aromatic garlic and stir-fry until the snails absorb garlic and spices.
– Step 4: You put the fried snails with garlic butter on a plate, then put the remaining fried garlic on the face with some laksa leaves, it is done. With this dish, you can enjoy it with salt, pepper, lemon or sweet and sour fish sauce that will enhance the flavor of the snail.
Above, is how to make 3 dishes of snails, fried snails with morning glory, fried satay and fried with garlic butter, both simple and delicious. Hopefully, with the above recipes, you can treat the whole family to an attractive meal!