With familiar ingredients, recipes, and methods, but with the addition of a layer of breadcrumbs, you will feel more crispy besides the familiar taste.
- Hot rice: 400 gr
- Chicken eggs: 2-3 eggs, whole and 3 beaten)
- Sausage or ham
- Carrots, cucumbers: 1 fruit
- Vegetables: 1 bunch
- Salted yellow radish
- Seaweed: 6 pieces
- Rice vinegar, sugar, salt, sesame oil, mayonnaise
- Deep fried dough
- Piece of bamboo to roll kimbap
– Step 1: Cook the rice to cool and then mix the rice with sesame oil and roasted sesame.
Step 2: Fry the eggs and cut them into long strips with a width of about 0.5 – 1 cm. Yellow radish, carrots, cucumbers, washed and cut into long strips, similar to sausages.
– Step 3: Roll the kimbap: Put the bamboo curtain (or aluminum foil) on a tray, then put the seaweed leaves on it (note: you face the rough side of the seaweed up). Next is to spread the rice evenly over the seaweed and place the prepared ingredients on top of the seaweed leaves. Then you roll the kimbap (pay attention to tightly roll your hands, just roll and adjust so that the ingredients are not skewed, it will make the kimbap bad).
– Step 4: You cut the rolled kimbap in half to make it longer. Crack 2 eggs into a large bowl and beat them. Dip the kimbap into the egg bowl until evenly coated. Pour the breadcrumbs onto a plate, then roll in the kimbap just rolled over the egg.
Step 5: You pour oil into the pan and fry the kimbap. Finally, you cut the kimbap into small pieces.
Fried kimbap without bamboo curtain
This is a recipe for those of you who do not have tamarind blinds (an important tool in making kimbap) in the kitchen. This way is different in the 3rd step, remember to pay attention!
- Hot rice: 300 gr
- Beef, kimchi
- Chicken eggs: 3 whole eggs and 3 beaten eggs
- Seaweed in the form of dried leaves
- White sesame, roasted black sesame
- Oregano, shallot, cucumber
- Seasoning: Fish sauce, salt, sugar, sesame oil
- Deep fried dough
How to make fried Kimbap
Step 1 : Cook the rice to cool and then mix the rice with sesame oil and roasted sesame.
Step 2 : Prepare ingredients:
– Clean beef, cut into thin slices. Kimchi you squeeze out the water. Then, stir-fry the beef with kimchi, season with a little more seasoning to taste.
– Crack your eggs into a bowl, add a little fish sauce, beat well and then cook. When the eggs are done, take them out and cut them into long thin strips.
– With chives, you blanch briefly with boiling water and then mix with a little spice and sesame oil. Cucumbers are washed, peeled and cut into long sticks about 0.5-1cm thick.
Step 3 : Roll kimbap: You spread out a layer of food wrap. Next, spread the rice evenly on it to form a thin layer of rice. Then you put a sheet of dried seaweed on it. Then you arrange the ceramic filling with stir-fried beef with kimchi, egg, cucumber, chives, oregano in the middle of the dried seaweed sheet. Use your fingers to hold the filling and then slowly roll it up until it’s tight.
Step 4: You cut the rolled kimbap in half to make it longer. Crack 2 eggs into a large bowl and beat them. Dip the kimbap into the egg bowl evenly. Pour the breadcrumbs onto a plate, then roll in the kimbap just rolled over the egg.
Step 5 : You fry kimbap in a pan filled with oil, fold it out to drain the oil and cut into bite-sized chunks.
Hopefully with 2 simple but super delicious ways to make fried kimbap that cet.edu.vn instructs, you will be more confident to try this dish for your family’s meals. Wish you success!