Sea crab has a sweet taste, soft fragrant meat, high nutritional value and is easy to process into many dishes that are all delicious and attractive. With crispy, chewy vermicelli, does not contain too much starch, so eating a lot is not afraid of boredom or weight gain, suitable for both adults and children. The combination of starch in vermicelli with diverse nutrients in crab meat will ensure a safe and attractive weekend meal for the whole family.
Now, let’s go to the kitchen with CET, prepare for the whole family an attractive fried crab vermicelli dish right away!
Ingredients to prepare to make fried crab vermicelli
– 2 crabs: about 500g
– 250g green bean vermicelli
– 1 carrot
– 1 onion
– 150g celery
– 50g green onions
– 50g cilantro (coriander)
– 3 horned chili peppers
– 1 bulb of garlic
– Spices: salt, seasoning, monosodium glutamate, fish sauce, cooking oil, pepper and chili powder.
Instructions on how to make stir-fried vermicelli with crab
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– Garlic peeled and minced
– Preliminary processing of crabs: Sea crabs are washed, boiled, and then removed the meat. When removing, you should be gentle so that the crab meat is not broken. Then, you marinate the crab meat with: ½ teaspoon seasoning, ½ teaspoon monosodium glutamate, ½ teaspoon fish sauce, 1 teaspoon cooking oil and ¼ teaspoon pepper, mix it all well and then marinate it. in about 15 minutes.
Soak the vermicelli: Soak the vermicelli in warm water and then rinse it with cold water so that the vermicelli is still crunchy without sticking together. After measuring, drain and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Carrots: Wash carrots, peel and cut into small pieces.
– Onions you peel, wash and cut areca. You should soak the knife in cold water so that when cutting onions, it does not sting your eyes.
– Celery you wash and cut into pieces.
– Chili with seeds removed, cut into long strips, can be replaced with bell pepper if you have small children who can’t eat spicy.
– Green onions and coriander are washed and cut into pieces.
Step 2: Stir-fry crab meat
Heat a pan, add about 2 teaspoons of cooking oil and then add a little garlic to fry until fragrant, add a little chili powder and pour in all the marinated crab meat and stir-fry until the crab meat turns brick color, then turn off the heat. put on a plate.
Step 3: Stir-fry vermicelli with crab and vegetables
Continue to add oil to the pan, saute the remaining garlic, then add: carrots, onions, peppers and celery to the pan, stir-fry until just cooked, then pour all the crab meat and vermicelli into the island. Add 2 tablespoons of water to soften the vermicelli. Then you add: ½ teaspoon of seasoning, ½ teaspoon of MSG, ½ teaspoon of pepper to make it rich and suitable for the whole family’s taste.
– Sprinkle scallions, coriander on the island, then turn off the stove.
Step 4: Presentation
Now, put the fried vermicelli on a plate, spread it evenly, sprinkle some pepper and some coriander, garnish on top, and you have a plate of hot, fragrant crab vermicelli with eye-catching colors for the whole family. already. Can be served with soy sauce or fish sauce mixed with lemon garlic and chili to enhance the flavor of the dish.
Hopefully with this simple way to make fried crab vermicelli, you and your family had a delicious and nutritious weekend meal. Wish you a really good housewife!