How to make stir-fried buffalo meat with guise leaves
Stir-fried buffalo meat with guise leaves is a delicious dish from buffalo meat that is easy to make, suitable for family meals. Although simple, this dish is very nutritious.
Stir-fried buffalo meat with guise leaves
- 200g buffalo meat
- 100g onion
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 2 bunches of guise leaves
- Seasoning: cooking oil, salt, seasoning, ground pepper
How to make delicious stir-fried buffalo meat with guise leaves
Step 1: How to cook buffalo meat
– Buy buffalo meat, wash it, then cut it into small pieces to eat.
– Put buffalo meat in a bowl and marinate with seasoning seeds, pepper and a little oil.
Mix them well with chopsticks and marinate for about 20-30 minutes for the meat to infuse the spices.
Step 2: Prepare other ingredients
– Garlic peeled and then chopped, put half in the marinated beef.
– Peel the onion, wash it, cut it into wedges.
– Remove the stem, wash the guise leaves.
Step 3: How to stir-fry buffalo meat with guise leaves
– Put the pan on the stove to heat with a little oil, put half of the remaining minced garlic in the pan and fry until fragrant.
– Next, pour in buffalo meat, stir-fry quickly and then scoop out on a separate plate.
Continue to use the same pan, add cooking oil and saute the onions until they are ripe, then add the buffalo meat and guise leaves and stir for about 2-3 minutes until the buffalo meat is soft.
Step 4: Finish the dish
– Put the buffalo meat on a plate and eat it with rice while it is still hot. Stir-fried buffalo meat is very suitable for meals on a cold day.
How to make stir-fried buffalo meat with water spinach
Stir-fried buffalo meat with water spinach is applied by many housewives to family meals because it is easy to prepare and rich in nutrition.
Stir-fried buffalo meat with water spinach ingredients
- 200g buffalo meat (depending on the amount of people eating)
- 150g young water spinach
- 1 dried garlic
- 1 chili
- Cooking oil
- Seasoning: salt, seasoning, pepper, oyster sauce, soy sauce
How to make stir-fried buffalo meat with water spinach, extremely crispy, super delicious
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients
– Peeled dried garlic, 1/2 smashed, the remaining 1/2 chopped.
– Wash buffalo meat, cut into thin, large pieces and then put in a bowl to marinate with oyster sauce, pepper, and minced garlic, leave for about 10-15 minutes to infuse the spices.
– Morning glory picks up old leaves, washes and dries.
– Chili seeds removed, sliced, reduced depending on the taste of the person eating.
Step 2: Stir-fry buffalo meat
– Heat the cooking oil in a pan and then add the garlic to fry until fragrant, then pour in the buffalo meat and stir quickly over high heat, when the meat is cooked, pour it out into a bowl and set it aside.
Step 3: Stir-fry water spinach
– Still using the same pan, add a little oil to the pan, pour in the water spinach and stir-fry (if you are careful, you should blanch water spinach), season with 1/3 teaspoon of the main noodles, 1 teaspoon of seasoning, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce. , add a little water to mix well. When the vegetables are cooked, add the buffalo meat to the island, if it’s spicy, add more chili and then turn off the heat.
Step 3: Finish the dish
– Pour sautéed buffalo meat with water spinach on a plate, sprinkle some pepper on top and enjoy.
Stir-fried buffalo meat with water spinach can be served with soy sauce with a few slices of fresh chili.
Notes when processing stir-fried buffalo meat with water spinach
Buffalo meat has the characteristics of being tougher than beef, so it will taste better when it’s sliced a little thinner when it’s cooked.
In order for the fried meat to be tender and the vegetables to remain crisp, you should stir-fry with high heat. For the water spinach, blanch it with boiling water, then take it out and soak it in cold water before taking it out to dry. In this way, the vegetables still retain their crisp green color after processing.
Wish you have a warm meal with your family with two ways to make stir-fried buffalo meat with guise leaves and how to make super delicious buffalo meat with water spinach at home! Hopefully these two dishes will make the family’s meal menu more rich and attractive.