The way to make sauteed pork intestines with sauerkraut is a combination not only from the sour taste thanks to the pickled cabbage. This special stir-fry dish also gives diners a completely new feeling, different from the traditional dishes made from pork intestines, and now you need to prepare the ingredients to join the real kitchen.
How to stir-fry pork intestines with sauerkraut
- 1 set of young intestines
- 1 bowl of pickles
- 1 bit green onion
- 1 purple onion
- 1-2 tomatoes
- 1 pinch of garlic
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 pinch of seasoning powder, monosodium glutamate, pepper
- 1 branch of ginger
- Freshly eaten chili
- Cooking oil
– Step 1 : Take a piece of ginger and put it in the head of the young intestine to get inside, swipe the piece of ginger to run from one end to the other. Then squeeze the heart with a little vinegar, salt and then wash it clean.
– Step 2: Pour water into a pot to boil with 1 crushed ginger branch, a little salt for boiling water to boil the pork belly for 30 seconds, then pick it up immediately. Put the intestines in a bowl of cold water and soak for 30 minutes to cool and the whites are crispy.
Step 3: Next, you wash the tomatoes, cut off the knob and slice the areca. Minced onion, chopped scallions.
– Step 4 : Take out the young intestine to drain and then cut into pieces about 2 knuckles long.
– Step 5 : Put the pan on the stove, add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, when the oil is hot, add the garlic and onion until fragrant, add the tomatoes and stir-fry, season with a little salt until the tomatoes are soft.
Step 6 : After that, you put the pickles in and stir-fry briefly, then add a little bit of the heart, season with seasonings including: fish sauce, chili, pepper, seasoning seeds, monosodium glutamate to taste. You use chopsticks to stir, sprinkle more scallions on top to complete the dish.
Tips for preparing pork intestines and deodorizing very quickly
– You should buy small, round, rosy young intestines.
– Buy it, turn it upside down and then wipe the oil inside or you can pump water inside to push the mucus out quickly and cleanly.
– To get rid of bad smell, use lemon juice and vinegar to rub deodorant. Then rinse with salt water to kill bacteria, rinse a few more times with clean water.
– After that, you boil the young intestines in hot water to make the intestines firm and then swipe it again to make it clean.
– When boiling, remember to put a few smashed purple onions into the pot to bring the water to a boil, then drop the small intestine in. When boiled, you take out and soak in a cup of dilute vinegar water to make the intestines white and crispy.
With just the simple steps of how to stir-fry pork belly with pickles , you have a delicious dish for this family’s lunch. Wish you success and enjoy!