Ingredients for stir-fried geese with lemongrass and chili
- 1/2 swan
- 2-3 lemongrass plants
- 2 chili peppers
- 1 small pinch of toasted sesame
- Spices: Dried onion, garlic, scallions, salt, wine, seasoning…
- Oyster oil, sesame oil
Tips for choosing to buy delicious geese
For the best quality, you should buy live swans, then prepare them later. Select mature, fat geese with round breast, thick neck and belly skin.
– Do not buy swans that are too young because the meat is often mushy and not firm. These animals have a lot of fluff, which takes time to prepare.
– Buy live swans should choose the ones that have many litters, these have relatively tough, fragrant and firm meat. Observe the swan’s belly, if it sags, the swan has passed many generations.
– Should choose male swan because male swan meat is better than female swan meat.
How to make stir-fried geese with lemongrass and chili
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients
– Lemongrass is washed, peeled off the old shell, 1 part is thinly beveled, the rest is chopped very small. Chili peppers, seeded and diced. Dried onions and minced garlic, scallions cut into pieces.
Step 2: Prepare swan meat
– Wash the swan meat with water. To remove the smell of swan, you use white wine mixed with crushed ginger to wash the swan. Rinse and then dry to remove excess water. Strain the geese and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Note: To clean the smell of swan meat, you can use vinegar mixed with salt to rub the inside and outside of the swan. If vinegar is not available, use lemon instead.
Step 3: Marinate swan meat
– Marinate swan meat in a bowl with spices: 1 teaspoon seasoning, ½ teaspoon oyster sauce, 1 teaspoon main noodles, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 small chopped dried onion. Put your hands in the squeeze and mix well for the meat to absorb the seasoning.
Step 4: How to make stir-fried geese with lemongrass and chili
After marinating the geese for about 20 minutes, heat a pan on the stove. When the pan is hot, put 2 teaspoons of cooking oil in the pan. Next, add the swan meat and stir-fry it and then remove it to a plate.
– Continue to use that pan. In a pan add 2 tablespoons of oil and heat. Pour lemongrass and minced chili into the pan, then add the swan meat to the island with lemongrass and chili. Re-season the seasoning for the last time to taste, then pour in the roasted sesame and spring onions, stir well and turn off the stove.
Step 5: Present and enjoy
– The last step, you pour the stir-fried clams with lemongrass and chili on a plate and serve immediately while still hot with white rice.
Finished product requirements : The swan meat is fragrant, crispy and delicious, the meat is firm, rich and delicious.
How to make stir-fried swan meat
Stir-fried mutton meat ingredients
- 2kg of swan meat
- 5 lemongrass stalks smashed and chopped
- 1 fresh chili pepper
- 1 sweet chili
- Onions, dried garlic
- Onions, laksa leaves, coriander
- Seasoning: Cooking oil, salt, fish sauce, pepper, main noodles, soup powder, ginger wine
How to make fried swan roll at home
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– Onions, garlic you peel, smash. Onions, laksa leaves, coriander vegetables are washed thoroughly, drained and then chopped.
– Use ginger wine mixed with a little salt to rub the surface of the swan skin to help eliminate odors. Wash the geese again thoroughly with water, dry, then cut into bite-sized pieces.
Note: If you want the geese to be crispy, you can blanch the geese in boiling water, then put the swans in a bowl of ice cold water to make the skin crispy. This method also helps to remove the remaining dirt on the skin,
Step 2: Marinate seasoning
Marinate the geese in a bowl with soup powder, main noodles, fish sauce, pepper, garlic, dried onions, lemongrass, and 1 tablespoon of cooking oil. Mix well and marinate the geese for about 30 minutes so that the geese can absorb the spices, taste and aroma.
Step 3: How to make stir-fried swan meat
– Put the pan on the stove, heat the cooking oil, saute the onion, garlic and lemongrass, then add the marinated swan meat and stir well. When you see the swan meat is hunted again, the lemongrass and chili is ripe, then you add the chili pepper and the sweet chili to the island.
– Finally, you taste the seasoning to taste and then add the spring onion, laksa leaves, coriander to the island quickly and turn off the stove.
Step 4: Done
– Remove the swan meat on a plate, sprinkle a little pepper, can decorate with a few stalks of herbs to make the dish more eye-catching. So the fried swan rolls are ready to enjoy.