With the way to make steamed fish with soy sauce , you can apply it to many types of fish such as red snapper, carp, snakehead… depending on your preferences. The steaming method helps fish retain the natural sweetness of the meat, so it is very healthy and attractive. Adding soy sauce (soy sauce) adds more flavor and richness. You can make steamed fish with soy sauce in daily meals to change the taste for your family or add to the party menu. This dish is also suitable for all ages, so it is very popular.
- 1 kg of red snapper
- 1 onion
- 1 piece of ginger
- 1 purple onion
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 30g green onions
- 30g cilantro
- 1 chili
- Soy sauce (soy sauce), oyster sauce
- Seasoning: pepper, seasoning, salt, sugar
Instructions on how to make steamed fish with soy sauce simple but delicious
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients
– Red snapper you should choose to buy the ones that are still fresh. Then cut off the gills, scrape off the scales, remove the fish’s internal organs, avoid breaking the bile so that the fish is not bitter, then rinse thoroughly with diluted salt water to remove the viscous, then rinse with water, drain. Leave the fish whole, use a knife to cut the fish body 2-3 diagonally so that the fish can absorb the spices when marinating.
– Red onion, garlic peeled, washed, smashed and chopped.
– Peel off the peel of ginger, wash it, and cut it into small pieces.
– Onion peeled, washed, sliced.
– Green onions and cilantro are picked, washed, drained and cut into medium pieces.
Step 2: Marinate fish before steaming
Put the fish in a large bowl or plate, then season with: 1 teaspoon seasoning, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 1 teaspoon chopped red onion, mix well and let marinate for about 1 hour Let the fish infuse the seasoning.
Step 3: Steam the fish
You take a deep aluminum plate and then put the fish in, sprinkle the fish marinade evenly on the surface, then add 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce to cover the whole body of the fish. Then, arrange onions, scallions and ginger evenly on the surface of the fish, then place in a pot or steamer, to steam for about 25-30 minutes.
To check if the fish is fully cooked, use a toothpick to poke the fish, if the flesh is not sticky and the juice is no longer red, the fish is cooked.
Step 4: Make the sauce and present
Put the pan on the stove to heat up, add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil and cook until it boils, then add minced garlic and shallots and sauté them until fragrant. Add half a teaspoon of seasoning and half a teaspoon of salt, stir well and turn off the heat.
Take out the plate of steamed fish, drizzle the oil and sauteed onion and garlic over the fish, helping the fish to have a shiny, beautiful, fragrant color and stimulate the sense of smell and taste. Finally, sprinkle a little more ground pepper. more done.
To fully feel the aroma and freshness of steamed fish with soy sauce , you should enjoy it while the fish is still hot with rice, vermicelli or rice paper.