Duck eggs are a very familiar dish to Vietnamese people. Groundnut has many health benefits such as curing weakness, anemia, headache… In particular, it also provides many nutrients and vitamins for the fetus, promotes physical development. and intelligence for the baby’s brain.
Tips for choosing delicious duck pods
The simplest way for you to choose delicious duck eggs is thanks to the light. You pick up the duck and put it in a place with strong light and look inside the egg. If the space inside is wide, it means that the duck seeds are old and stored for a long time, you should not choose. On the contrary, if the gap is small, then it is a fresh duck egg, so choose. Besides, you should also choose large, evenly sized fruits to make the dish more beautiful!
Stir-fried duck with tamarind
- 5-10 duck eggs (depending on the number of people)
- Laksa leaves
- Garlic, chili
- Crispy flour
- Salt, fish sauce, sugar, cooking oil
How to make fried duck with tamarind
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– Peanuts are roasted with a little salt to make them crispy and fatty. Then let it cool and clean the shell. Next, smash the peanuts but do not crush them.
– Sour tamarind, you put it in a cup, add boiling water and then crush it. Next, filter the juice and remove the seeds.
– Lettuce you wash, dry.
– Peeled garlic, minced.
– Chili seeds removed, sliced.
Step 2: Boil duck seeds
– Duck seeds, you wash the shell and put it in a pot of boiling water with a little salt. Next, you take out the duck seeds and put them in cold water. When it’s cooled down, peel it off. You should gently peel off the shell, leaving the seeds intact, not crushed. The water in the duck seeds should be put in a separate bowl, not discarded.
Step 3: Fry duck seeds
– Put cooking oil on the stove, wait for the oil to be hot, then roll the duck seeds in the deep-fried flour and put in the frying pan. Pre-fried until golden flour is okay, you take it out separately. Crispy fried dough makes the dish more crispy and attractive.
Step 4: Stir-fried duck with tamarind
– Put garlic and oil in a frying pan until fragrant, then add chili powder and stir-fry. Next, you add tamarind juice and duck seed juice and season with 1 tablespoon fish sauce, ½ teaspoon MSG, ½ teaspoon sugar, sliced chili to taste and stir well. When the tamarind juice boils, you put the duck seeds in and then turn down the heat, gently stirring with chopsticks so that the duck seeds absorb the spices. Until the tamarind sauce thickens and coat a layer around the duck, it’s fine.
That’s it, you put fried duck with tamarind on a plate, add laksa leaves, peanuts and enjoy with salt, pepper, and lemon.
Stir-fried duck with satay
- 5-10 duck eggs
- Purple onion, laksa leaves
- Cooking oil
Step 1: You should wash the shell of the duck and put it in a pot of boiling water with a little salt. Next, you put them in water to cool and peel off the shells. Keep the duck seed juice.
Step 2: You put cooking oil in the pan, add chopped purple onion and saute. Next, add 1 tablespoon of satay, duck seed juice, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of fish sauce, ½ teaspoon of MSG and stir well. Finally, you put the duck seeds inside, lower the heat, gently stir so that the duck seeds are not crushed.
Step 3: Roasted peanuts with little salt until golden crispy. Then you peel and smash.
Step 4: When the satay sauce thickens, then you put fried duck in satay on a plate, put peanuts, laksa leaves and eat with salt, pepper, and lemon will be great!
Stir-fried duck with garlic
- 10 duck seeds
- Laksa leaves
- Fish sauce, sugar, monosodium glutamate, chili powder
Preliminary processing and how to make fried duck eggs with garlic butter
Step 1: You wash the eggshell and then put the duck seeds in and boil them. Next, put the duck in cold water and peel it. The water in the eggs you put in a separate bowl.
Step 2: Put your peanuts in a roasting pan with a little salt until cooked. Then peel and smash the peanuts.
Step 3: Make stir-fried duck with garlic
You put the minced garlic in a pan of non-aromatic oil, then take the garlic out of the bowl. Then, use this pan again, add the butter to melt, then add 1 tablespoon of sugar, ½ teaspoon of chili powder, and 1 teaspoon of fish sauce. Next, you put the duck seeds in, turn down the heat and stir well so that the duck seeds are evenly absorbed into the seasoning. Finally, you add the fried garlic and stir again.
That’s it, you put the fried duck with garlic on a plate, put peanuts and laksa leaves on top and enjoy!