Summer comes is also the time when the fragrant, green bunches of natural flowers bloom. Although this type of material is rustic, when processed into a dish, it has a unique and unforgettable taste. There are delicious dishes from Thien Ly such as Thien Ly crab soup, Thien Ly shrimp soup… especially the Thien Ly fried beef dish.
What are the uses of Thien Ly fried beef?
In the natural flower, there are 2.8% protein, powdered sugar, 3% fiber and many vitamins such as A, B1, B2, C and essential minerals for the body. Therefore, from a long time ago, Thien Ly flower has been considered as a valuable remedy to treat diseases such as: Insomnia, support to increase resistance, help cool the body, sedation, anti-inflammatory, pain relief treatment. …
Meanwhile, beef is an abundant source of nutrients when it contains a lot of iron, zinc and vitamins to help the body cure anemia, support resistance, restore the body when sick… These two ingredients combine Together, they create a rich source of nutrients.
Ingredients to be prepared
– 200g Thien Ly flower
– 300g beef
– Garlic, red onion
– Cooking oil, seasoning, sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate, oyster sauce
How to make stir-fried beef with Thien Ly cotton
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
In order to make a delicious stir-fried beef with Thien Ly flowers, you need to choose new and fresh Thien Ly flowers to have the characteristic crispiness and sweetness of the flowers. When you buy it, you pick up the old stalks and yellowed flowers. Next, you bring the flowers to wash, take out the basket to drain.
– Garlic and red onion you peeled, chopped.
Beef you should choose fresh meat, with good elasticity. When buying, you wash the beef and cut it into thin slices. Then, put the beef in a bowl and marinate it with spices including: Minced red onion, ½ minced garlic, little salt, little pepper, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce and mix well and marinate for about 30 minutes to make the beef infused spices.
Step 2: Stir-fry beef
– You put the pan on the stove, heat the pan and then add the cooking oil with the remaining minced garlic, fry until golden. Then stir in the beef.
Stir-fry for 3 minutes, then put the beef on a plate. Note, you need to turn up the heat very high so that the beef is stir-fried soft without being tough.
Step 3: Stir-fry Thien Ly flowers
– Using that pan, you add cooking oil to the pan, then quickly add the flowers and stir-fry.
– Still using the same pan, add a little cooking oil to the pan, when the oil is hot, add the natural cotton and stir-fry. Turn up the heat to high like stir-frying beef so that Thien Ly flowers keep their green color.
Step 4: Done
– When the flowers are just cooked, add the beef and stir-fry, stirring quickly and evenly. Then, taste the seasoning again to taste.
Stir-fry for about 2 more minutes for the flowers and beef to blend, then turn off the heat and put the dish on a plate.
That’s it, how to make stir-fried Thien Ly flowers with beef ! The flowers of the heavenly lily are both ripe and fragrant, with a characteristic sweet crunch, combined with tender and sweet beef that will make your family compliment you endlessly! This dish is more delicious when served hot and served with steamed rice and braised dishes.
With the simple and quick way to make stir-fried beef with flowers, you have mastered the steps and tips to turn the heat up when stir-frying to make the ingredients more delicious, right? Hope you will succeed in making this dish.