Duck meat contains a lot of nutrients such as protein, calcium, lipid, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium and vitamins A, B, K, E… Besides, duck meat also contains a small amount of omega 3 and omega 6. for a healthy cardiovascular system. According to Oriental medicine, duck meat also has the effect of yin, nourishing, detoxifying… Plus with its characteristic soft and sweet taste, duck meat is often processed into many attractive dishes such as duck porridge, braised duck with ginger, duck cooked with chao. , roast duck…
Stir-fried duck with pineapple
Stir-fried duck with pineapple ingredients
– 700g duck meat or 1 small duck to eat
– 1 pineapple
– Red onion, garlic, green onion
– White wine
– Tapioca, ginger
– Cooking oil, seasoning, sugar, monosodium glutamate, pepper
How to make pineapple fried duck
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– Duck meat you clean and then wash with white wine and minced ginger to remove odors. Then, you cut the duck into bite-sized pieces and marinate it with minced onion, garlic, seasoning, monosodium glutamate, and pepper and mix well. Marinate for 30 minutes for the duck to infuse the spices.
– Pineapple you peel, remove the eyes, wash, halve and cut into thick pieces.
– Dried onions and garlic peeled and chopped.
– Tapioca starch you bring dissolved with water.
– Wash and cut onions.
Step 2: Stir-fry duck
You put cooking oil and minced garlic in the pan, fry until fragrant, then add marinated duck meat and stir-fry. When the duck starts to soften, put the duck on a separate plate.
Step 3: Stir-fry duck with pineapple
– You put the pan on the stove, add the oil and minced garlic and sauté until fragrant, then add the pineapple and stir-fry until the pineapple releases water, then you add the duck to stir-fry and then season with MSG, seasoning, sugar, fish sauce to taste. just ate.
Stir-fry until the duck meat absorbs the spices, then add the tapioca starch mixed with water into the pan, stir-fry for about 2 minutes for a thick paste, then turn off the heat. Finally, you sprinkle the minced scallions in and put the dish on a plate.
Stir-fried duck with bamboo shoots
Stir-fried duck with bamboo shoots ingredients
– 400g fresh bamboo shoots
– Garlic, green onion, cilantro, ginger, chili
– White wine, fish sauce, monosodium glutamate, seasoning, sugar
How to make fried duck with bamboo shoots
Step 1: Prepare duck
– Duck you wash and then pound half a ginger root mixed with white wine, rub it on the duck to deodorize. Next, rinse with cold water again and dry. Then you cut the duck into bite-sized pieces.
– Then put the duck in a marinade with 3 tablespoons of fish sauce, 1 tablespoon of seasoning, 2 tablespoons of sugar, ½ teaspoon of MSG, and pepper. Mix well and marinate for about 20 minutes for the duck to infuse.
Step 2: Preliminary processing of bamboo shoots
Fresh bamboo shoots, peeled, sliced thinly with a knife. Then put the bamboo shoots in a pot of boiling water and boil until the bamboo shoots are cooked, then wash them with cold water. You can boil bamboo shoots twice so that bamboo shoots no longer have a pungent and bitter smell.
Step 3: Stir-fry duck with bamboo shoots
– You put the pan on the stove, add cooking oil to boil, then add minced garlic and fry until fragrant. Next, you add the bamboo shoots and stir-fry with a little seasoning to taste, then pour into a separate bowl. Continue, you use that pan, add cooking oil and minced garlic to fry until fragrant.
– For the duck meat that has been soaked in, stir-fry for the duck to hunt again, then taste it again to taste. When the duck is almost cooked, add bamboo shoots and stir-fry together. Note, you need to turn up the heat when stir-frying to prevent the duck from releasing water.
That’s it, the way to make fried duck with bamboo shoots is complete! You put the dish on a plate, sprinkle with chopped cilantro and enjoy.
How to make fried duck with pineapple and duck with bamboo shoots is simple, right? With just a few steps in a short period of time, you have a unique and delicious dish that helps the whole family change their taste. Good luck.