How to make delicious fried satay beef tendon
Ingredients for stir-fried beef tendon with satay
– 200g beef tendon
– 100g cauliflower
– Half a bell pepper
– 1 bulb of garlic
– 1 branch of ginger
– 1 celery stick
– Chilli paste
– Chili sauce
– Spices: salt, seasoning, monosodium glutamate, pepper…
Steps to make stir-fried beef tendon with satay
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– After buying beef tendon, if it is still hard, put it in a pot of water, cut a few slices of ginger into it and boil for about 20 minutes. Then take it out and immediately soak it in cold water for the beef tendons to cool, then cut into bite-sized pieces.
– Broccoli, celery, bell peppers are washed with dilute salt water and then cut into small pieces.
– Garlic peeled, smashed and minced.
Step 2: Stir-fry beef tendon and satay
Put the pan on the stove, add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil to the boil, then add the minced garlic and saute, then pour all the beef tendons into the pan. Next, you add ½ tablespoon of satay chili, 1 tablespoon of chili sauce, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, 1 teaspoon of seasoning seeds, ½ teaspoon of sugar and half a cup of filtered water and stir well.
Then pour all the broccoli, bell peppers into the island and stir-fry until all the ingredients are cooked and soft, then season to taste and then add the celery and cook for about 2 more minutes, turn off the heat.
How to make delicious, strange and delicious stir-fried beef tendon with lemongrass and chili
Ingredients to prepare to make stir-fried beef with lemongrass and chili
– 300g beef tendon
– Half a green bell pepper, half a red bell pepper
– 4 lemongrass plants
– 1 dried onion
– 1 piece of ginger
– Spices: salt, seasoning, sesame oil, cooking oil…
Instructions on how to make delicious fried beef tendon with lemongrass and chili
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients
– Chili washed, seeded, finely chopped
– Lemongrass peeled old skin, washed, cut into thin slices.
– Bell peppers are washed with dilute salt water and then cut into small pieces.
– Dried onions peeled, smashed, chopped
– Wash beef tendon, slice thinly. Marinate with: minced ginger and 1 teaspoon of cooking oil for 15 minutes to infuse the spices.
Step 2: Stir-fry beef tendon with lemongrass and chili
Put the pan on the stove, add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil to the boil, then add the onions and lemongrass and saute until fragrant. Then, pour in all the marinated beef tendons, stir quickly, then add chili and 1 teaspoon of seasoning, ½ teaspoon of salt. Continue to stir-fry until beef tendons change color, then turn off the heat and remove to a plate to complete.
Above are 2 quick and simple ways to stir-fry beef tendons that you can easily apply to add to the menu of your family’s meals. Stir-fried beef tendon with satay or lemongrass chili is very delicious and stimulates the taste, so you will surely conquer everyone when enjoying. Hope you are succesful.